Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two projects in one day.... I'm lovin' it!!

Since our weekend here is Friday, Saturday.... I wanted to make thorough use of my time. 
So it's a double surprise today, cos I completed not one but two projects :)

These violet colored flowers didn't take much time, and I was happy that I could complete them in lesser time than usual, guess I'm getting faster :)

I wast sure if the white frame was looking nice or the black one... although some said, both look equally nice... except for the white one looking too bright, or probably I didn't pay attention to my camera settings.. My DH agrees too, he prefers the black one.

So here are the pics:)





Hmmmm.... so my readers, which one do you like ?

My next project/post to follow in a short while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment