Friday, March 16, 2012

Quilled Mickey Mouse

A colleague loved my quilled work, and had asked me to make Mickey Mouse for her. I had been acting lazy, probably cos I knew it would involve a lot of work and patience.

Well, but I had to do it, to make someone happy.

It was very challenging. At one time, I even wanted to just push it away as it was getting frustrating... cos I couldnt get it together... But then,  I was like... no, I cant run away, I have to do it... and bravo, I completed. The colleague at work had a bad weekend, and when I gave this to her on the weekday that followed, she was thrilled and said thank you for making my day :)


1 comment:

  1. all the people who is seeing it was really amazed and admired your talent... god gave you a great talent and good heart for making us happy.

    Guys this will be a great gift to your special someone and friends.

    ReplyDelete